Accelerating Learning for Business Impact
It's no longer enough to align learning with the business. We must get in front of it.
In today's rapidly changing business environment fueled by external market forces, swift implementation of advanced technologies, and a multi-generational workforce, learning organizations must become agile and relevant in order to survive. Learning organizations can no longer wait for the business to dictate the emerging skills set, but must be proactive in partnering, aligning resources and tailoring opportunities to achieve a direct and measurable IMPACT. Through informal approaches, user collaboration and innovative delivery, you will see how today's corporate learning and training is changing and disrupting training processes and methodologies.
We are excited to bring you IQPC’s 7th Chief Learning Officer Exchange. This December 4-6 in California, you will hear from an entirely new expert speaker faculty on how to align learning initiatives with broader business goals to achieve a direct and measurable IMPACT on the business.
Dialogue-driven discussion will provide a view of the internal and external factors impacting learning organizations of the future, with practical examples on how to link these new realities to learning as a strategic investment.
What’s New for the 7th Event?
With a fully renewed speaker faculty, the 7th event brings fresh perspectives on how to accelerate business impact through new learning design and structure.
- Discuss the Consumerization of Learning And Explore The Strategy & Technology Behind The Trend
- Execute a Holistic L&D Portfolio And Integrate Learning With Overall Talent & Performance Management
- Explore the Use of Mobile, Wearable Technology & Augmented Reality to Improve Learning & Performance
- Implement Micro-Adaptive Learning to Achieve Improvements In Overall Competence
- Debate Whether It's Time To Walk Away From The Performance Review Process
- Incorporate Informal Approaches as the Centerpiece of Learning
- Transform From Content Creation to Content Curation
- Position Learning as a Strategic Necessity in a Chaotic Global Environment
- Advance the Knowledge Game By Optimizing the User Generated Experience
- Evolve Data Analytics for Workforce Capability
- Focus the CLO as Change Agent to Drive the Organization To Measurable Business Outcomes
- Evaluate Leadership Development Outcomes & Impact
- Use Design Thinking To Transform Learning & HR Products & Services
What distinguishes this event?
The 7th CLO Exchange presents the opportunity to network, learn from others, identify trends, benchmark, and discuss the latest learning technology, to blueprint your next generation learning strategy. At the 7th CLO Exchange we elevate your experience with these five features:
- Brain Weave® discussions – intimate discussion, usually in a small room without PowerPoint, to urge interaction and brainstorming
- Exclusive senior level attendance - our profiling criteria for inviting delegate will ensure that you are surrounded by peers at your level
- Strategic conference sessions – the agenda was designed after thorough and in-depth researches with CLOs to make sure we are addressing only relevant topics
- Customized itinerary – you will be able to choose the activities you want to take part on, as well as vendors you would like to meet
- One-on-one business meetings - optimize your time out of the office by meeting key vendors of your choice and understand how they can quickly help you overcome some of your most pressing issues